Please follow the steps below:
- Fill out the form, letting me know which pieces you are interested in.
- You will promptly receive a quote showing the total cost with shipping. Note: The quote is valid for 24 hours.
- Complete payment by following instructions.
- On receiving your payment, we carefully pack your painting or drawing and ship it to you.
- Receive and enjoy your new art!
I accept payment in 2 ways:
- PayPal – with which you can securely use your credit card (with or without a PayPal account)
- An e-Transfer from collectors in Canada
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”” title=”false”]
I make every effort to ensure the photograph is an accurate representation of the painting. Please be aware however that colours can slightly change from monitor to monitor.
Returns are accepted within 7 days of receiving it. Kindly mail it back in the original packaging. Upon receiving the painting in its original condition I will return your payment. Buyer pays the return shipping.
If you would like to purchase more than one painting at a time, you pay shipping for the largest piece and the others are shipped without any further costs.
Import Duties and Taxes
If you do not live in Canada, please be aware of import duties or sales taxes for your country or state. Most countries, including the US do not have import duties for original fine art. Depending on the price of the work, you may have to pay your local sales tax.